Thursday, May 12, 2011

road kill pie

Now everyone knows what its like to live like me. I have never had power even when i was a kid, i was a mountain boy, if i want to see at night when i walk outside to pee i better light a candle. Shit i still use a candle when i go outside to pee, only difference is i am peeing on concrete apposed to leaves. hahaha look at all these nubes, no one is even using a candle they are all wondering around in one direction, i wonder where they are going. i stand up out of my fold up chair and i see a orangey light coming form the pie shops, do they have candles.

holy shit what is that smell, smell like my grandmas road kill pie, the best pie in the world!
ill never forget my first experience with finding the ingredients for the pie, i got to get the main part the filling but i cheated i will tell you. but first i will start from the beginning. grandma had sent me on a mission, similar to the ones i went on in nam, except it wasnt charlie i was looking for it was some road kill. now we lived in the mountains life i said before so there weren't many cars driven around on the road so it is pretty hard to find some road kill. i walked down the mountain about 40 miles and there was nothing. i really wanted to try to new form of pie but if i didn't get the filling then grandma would beat me and i would go to bed very hungry. i saw a rock on the side o the road and sat down taking a long swig from my canteen, the water was so refreshing. how was i going to find some road kill if no one is going to hit an animal. i know i will do it myself i will go into the ofrest and find me an animal kill it then bring it back to grandma.

it was starting to get dark so visibilty was scarce, then bam a streak of white rushed behind a bush. i start running after the animal not sure what i could be i pounce sa it darts from behind a tree, i got it, a nice a plump rabbit, i put him outta misery and start walking back to the shack singing i got me some road kill i got me some road kill, but then i start thinking i didn't even kill him on the road grandma will notice that there aint no dirt on em when i bring him inside. i drop the rabbit to the ground kick him around a few times and there we go problem solved. now later that night, damn best pie i ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment