Thursday, May 12, 2011

my damn house is gone if you want to call it a house.

bam bam bam bam!!!!!!
"is this the residence of John Macrackin, john we know your in there"
who the hell is this waking me up this damn early in he morning its like 12 pm.
a man in a black baseball cap stood in front of the door listening to the sounds with in the trailer tentatively. the baseball cap was low on his forehead shielding his eyes from the light and a clipboard rest on his right hip.
i open the door.
" im sorry sir but the residence you are living in is violating several health codes and you must vacate the premises"
"how can you tell me how to live this is america, we are free here!"
"its not you sir that we are worried about, its watershed heights"
there is a large infestation of rats and other critters living in your house. we are going to have to destroy your home at approximately 8 pm tomorrow night you have 24 hours to pack your belongings."
"but what about all my stuff, i've been living in here for years no, ever since i came back from over seas" this was the first tie i had ever felt powerless, pathetic. I started to tear up because a bead of sweat dripped into my eyes, well i want to blame it on the bead of sweat cause real men don't cry i ain't never cried in my whole life but i aint never had some one kick me outta my house, my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment