Friday, September 3, 2010

MY GOD DAMN AIR CONDITIONER

MY god damn air conditioner brooke again. its hot hell balls in here, but hey its a cheap sana, its about to get moldy in here, maybe someone will clean it up. its like nam except my feet aint wet. i remember back in the glory days in the film industry i always had a sana in my trailer on set, maybe thats why i live in a trailer now, helps remind me of the good times the sexy times, or i could be because im just dead broke. God damn cockroach!!!! (splat)(john macrackin steps on bug). this place is a shit hole, my shit hole but still a shit hole, i need to go on a walk with my auzzies. HENRY HENRY!!!! (THATS MY FAV AUZZIE) my baby ready for a walk.

i hate the ground and how it looks how it just lets people step all over them, damn look at that fool with all the damn boxes in front of that dump water shed heights, is that a guy with those boxes, well ill be damn it is!!!!!! i wonder what the hell he is doing i might just have to take a looksies tonight. well imma start singing again

That I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died,who gave that right to me. And I gladly stand up, next to you and defend her still today. ‘Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land, God bless the USA.

Later that night:
damn thats a shit load of mold, this guy is crazy, and i thought i lived in a shit hole. wait he can take care of my mold well ill just leave him a little leter asking fo him to take my mold

Letter:
Dear Mold Man,
i gpt lots of mold and such you may like come take a looksy at my sweet trailer in the abandon lot.

Note left on moldy door

1 comment:

  1. Time: 6:31 am
    Location: Same
    Temperature and Humidity: Same


    The absolute nerve of some people! Here I am, existing quite unobtrusively in the basement, and some stupid human feels the need to come around and tape things to my door! It's a note:
    Dear Mold Man,
    i gpt lots of mold and such you may like come take a looksy at my sweet trailer in the abandon lot.


    Time: 6:32 am
    Location: Same
    Temperature and Humidity: Same


    I hate people.


    Time: 6:50 am
    Location: Trailer near the Garage
    Temperature and Humidity: Same


    Taped this to the interrupter's door.
    My Dear...Sir,
    Allow me to begin by saying that if you wish to initiate relations with you fellow human beings, it may help to begin by correctly classifying their gender. As I am most emphatically NOT of the male persuasion, may I suggest a visit to the optometrist? Or perhaps a repeat of kindergarten (They do still teach that sort of thing in kindergarten, right?). Either way, your sex identification skills want improving.
    As to your...kind...invitation to visit your "sweet trailer," I shall be only too happy to decline. What you choose to do with your mold is your own damn problem.
    Yours sincerely, Marjorie Wilkins.
    P.S. The next time you feel the need to interrupt other's lives, do find someone else's door to accost. The children do not deal with stress gracefully.

    ReplyDelete