Tuesday, September 21, 2010

America

I saw a man fighting with some asians about some sushi or somin, i say go america believe in what you believe in, we are free here, ready to fight ready for justice, id still be fighting if i had my leg, just me and my aussies. i think i'm going to go the bar. I enjoy walking down maple street, even though the fountain doesn't work its very nice, its much better then where i live, my abandon parking lot. the ground seems strange to me today maye its cause i drank a little to much last night, Burnetts has done me wrong once again, even though i am an american hero. Damn, this is a long walk, wait here we are. I miss the smell of this place, the dark damp feeling to it. Even though this place seems so depressing its nice, it makes me feel at home, like i should be here.
“Can i get a black and tan boy”
“thatll be ten dollars.”
“What the hell son, Ten dollars for a black and tan do you know who i am, im an american hero, i am one of your best customers.” the other bums in the bar started looking at me
“times are hard sir, i dont set the prices”
“Fine dammit” i reach into my pocket to feel absalutely nothing, no coins, no ciggerets, no money, no paper, i dont even have any lint. I am broke! i cant look bad in front of these people though i refuse to embarrass myself.
“you know what! I dont want your damn beer!”

No comments:

Post a Comment